1. Mary Nittolo and The Studio :: The accidental entrepreneur.
2. Lynn Zuckerman Gray and Campus Scout :: Starting a business, the first steps.
3. Amy DeGiulo and Sugar Flower Shop :: Converting a passion into a business.
4. Sarah Farzam and Bilingual Birdies :: It takes good research to find your market.
5. Justine Pringle and Nunu Chocolates :: A business that bridges two interests: science and chocolate.
6. Stacey Blume and Blume Girl :: Seeing an opportunity where others didn’t.
7. Bob McClure and McClure’s Pickles :: Creating a family-based business.
8. John Goscha and Idea Paint :: The persevering young entrepreneur.
9. Ben Lerer and Thrillist :: Finding funding for a new service is NOT impossible.
10. Dominic Coryell and Garment Valet :: Starting a business while in college.
11. Karl Miller and Hudson Goods :: What’s it like going from Wall Street to Main Street.
12. Susanna Honig – Independent Architect :: Working out of one’s home/managing a family as an entrepreneur.
13. John Iorio and Funtime Amusements :: What should you know BEFORE you buy a business.
14. Bill Phelps and Yamodo :: Finding funds for a new Board Game.
15. Bill Phelps and Yamodo :: To Keep My Job or Not To Keep My Job, That is The Question.
16. Brian and Risqué :: When do you make the break and really go for it.
17. Charles Howard and Call A Head :: Building a business few want to touch.
18. Lori Sandler and Divvies :: Beginning a business to solve a very personal issue.
19. Greg O’Connell :: What does it mean to be an entrepreneur?
20. Howard Weber :: How do you go about making sure that you really receive the money you’ve worked so hard to earn?
21. Sean Casey and Sean Casey Animal Rescue :: Saving animals with business saavy.
22. Jon Sherman :: Meet Jon Sherman – the guy who’s company – Flavor Paper – is helping to bring back wallpaper.